Monday, January 27, 2014

Paper Pumpkin from Stampin' Up!

These are the samples from the most recent Paper Pumpkin kit that I got in the mail.  It is a kit that you get once a month and you have no idea what is in the cute little box that comes in the mail. So far the trend has been cards one month and then a different type of paper crafting project the month.  Each month you get some stamps and extra embelishments that you will have to use on more things.  My girls and I get so excited when we see the box in the mail!
Below are the cards that I made using some of my leftovers.  Don't know if you can tell from the photos but the front of the cards have a cut out and then the inside of the card has a different color cardstock that pops through. So cute!  I used the Diagonals Die from PTI to try and recreate the look.





No comments:

Post a Comment